Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Wedding of the Century...well at least from my Point of View!!

I married my best friend on June 4th! 

      It was the most wonderful day, I couldn't have asked for anything to go better than it did! The weather was perfect, the ceremony went flawlessly (well except for my dad stepping on my train..but that was actually pretty funny)...and the reception was a blast. It was great to see friends I had not seen for a while, and of course amazing to get married!

I wish I could share this day with everyone...but the best I can do is share some of the photos...These photos show some of the finished products of the DIY projects I have blogged about before as well as some pictures from the wedding!! I was also lucky enough to have a photographer friend....and she did a trash the dress session for me..FREE of Charge!!..and It turned out AWESOME!!

My wedding was truly the happiest day of my life! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Cake Description Chalkboard I Painted

The Test Tube wedding Favors

Quilt Table for my "wishes quilt"


One of the squares from my quilt!!

Bouquet Charm I ordered off ETSY..the husband had a matching one on his boutonniere!

the wedding!!

the Ring pillow my mother made!!

Ribbon Wands!

Personalized Embroidered Koozies my mother made!! -I painted the boxes!1
Pinwheels for the kids

the Pinwheel garden displays!

Birdcage card holder I painted and decorated (banner from ETSY)

Trash the Dress Session!!


My Happily Ever After!!








So here's to my together-forever kinda love!
<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...