Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mornings...or the black abyss of my day!

FACT: I am not a morning person...

FACT: I am a night owl...which causes further problems with the first fact

FACT: I would never get out of my house EVER without my fiance' and his constant nagging!

FACT: I have chosen a profession/course of study which mandates that early mornings are mandatory
Tungsten Sleeping in one morning


Things I dislike in the morning....
  • Coffee... its disgusting...really cant Caffeine taste like unicorns and rainbows!!
  • Morning people... love em later...but nothings worse than a chipper person in the morning when your not
  • Breakfast....makes me sick to my stomach
  • Light... bring on the sun shades...even in the house
  • Having to do things like my hair and makeup
  • Traffic... I  am a firm believer that jobs should stagger when they start..does EVERYONE need to be there at 8:00 am?? really??
  • Walking my dog... not because I don't love him...but we have a pick up after your pets rule here at the condo..and its kinda gross....
  Summary...I'm pretty much one of those don't mess with me till at least 10:30 a.m....

This is defiantly going to be a problem in the near future...

here's to trying (eeek) to be a morning person?!?!?!?!
<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...