Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

All I do is Study Study Study...and Dogsit?

     So...Its the dreaded test week...which means I, like most first year medical students, sit around eating gross food...while simultaneously trying to cram as much information about cranial nerves and brain nuclei locations into my head.... ie. I'm slowly going crazy.
      To add to the stress its Easter Weekend...So my lovely Fiance', who is not currently in school....he starts dental school in June,  went home to visit his family. My parents decided to go to Jamaica for a vacation before the Wedding.. only 41 more days!!! So this all means two things... 1) I now have three dogs in my condo...two of which weigh more than 65 pounds... and 2).I am alone. trying to study. and having a take care of these dogs.... This has been a truly interesting weekend.. Needles to say.. I cannot wait till I get help!!! o Christopher!!!!!

Anywho... here is a little insight to study week of an M1.



<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...