Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Dog gon CRAZY!

<---- This handsome fella is Tungsten. He turned one year two months ago.

I know.... only four blogs in and he's made three of them. However, In my defense I don't have Children, so Tungsten is pretty much my life, other than my fiance'.. and who could blame me, he is ADORABLE and LOVING and SWEET and...well the list goes on....Now, Tungsten is on a strict schedule, he goes to doggie daycare while I am at school and Chris is at work...yes...there is such thing as doggie daycare. After daycare he comes home eats dinner plays for a while, maybe even a trip to the dog park, and then naptime and bedtime....he REALLY likes to sleep. The point here is that Tungsten lives the good life and likes it that way.
Top: Corona Bottom:Twx

Now I mentioned earlier that I have my parents dogs for the week... Twix and Corona. They are both a few years older than Tungsten, but just as spunky and playful. Today is day four of having all three dogs in my condo, and it's official, dogs truly are just like children. Together for just a little longer than usual and the bickering begins. First, only a couple times and over minor things.."That's my bone, I  don't want to share" and "Quit Hogging the water, I'm thirsty too".Then it begins to escalate..yesterday afternoon tungsten began moving all his toys into the bathroom, and then laying in front of it, as if he were saying.. "I dare you". Then twenty minutes later they were all three running around the house playing fine. ..However last night Twix and Tungsten Got into it, not so bad as I thought they were legitimately going to hurt each other, but bad enough I was worried they were going to smush poor Corona. I can only Imagine what my poor neighbor was thinking...as my two HUGE dogs were snarling, wrestling on the floor, banging into furniture. Thank goodness for Mr. Piggles though, Tungsten's stuffed squeaky pig that he absolutely adores!! Dogs fighting...my first instinct is the squeak Mr. Piggles...and it worked!!! They all came running, panting, and wagging their tails as if there had been no problem!! After the fight we had a little heart to heart..some yelling and "are you crazy!!?!"' may have been involved....but no fights since, or even arguments (knock on wood). I don't think they like to be fussed at. Maybe they've crossed that hump, or maybe like children its just a fight waiting to happen...

Here's hoping we survive the rest of the week without any more major episodes...
or doggie timeout is going to be issued!

<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...