Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Living the week...day by day....(P.S. I dont drink coffee)

               I ran across this lovely cartoon during my "study break" today from my block VI exam week. I think it summarizes this week perfectly (minus the coffee of course...which kinda makes it a little harder!)!! Some of my close friends who are not in medical school seem to think that since I have a whole week to study for a test I shouldn't be stressed. However, I sit at my seat in the library for 9-13 hours a day with a five inch notebook of random information and three or four other "assignments" to complete during the week (like Wednesdays anatomy lab practical that is sneaking up quickly...). I am the epitome of stressed, and to just get away even for just one minute throughout the day to find a cute cartoon, or write a short blog....that is what keeps me sane...

                It's time like these that I have to tell my self..."I love medical school..I love medical school"... and I do love medical school, and I am thankful for the opportunity and for the (future) ability to help others.....but man is it stressful!!

Only two more tests...and I'll be an M2...oh...second year!!

Back to studying for now!!

<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...